Saturday, August 18, 2012

3 Months

Little Miss was 3 months old yesterday. :)
She is exceptionally smiley (except when I bust out the camera, of course), and has even belly chuckled for me 3 times in the past week - I can't get enough. I find myself just having little conversations with her multiple times throughout the day, since it's these little talks that bring on the giggles. Love.

A few weeks ago she started sleeping in her crib (which means the boys are officially moved in together!)...she typically sleeps from 10:30pm-7:00am without waking up, but every once in a while will wake up at 6:30 or so. Whatever the wake up time, I feed her, and she goes right back to sleep until about 8:00am.

She takes 2 little naps in the morning, and a 3 hour nap when the boys do in the afternoon. Then she will take 2 more mini naps in the evening before bedtime. We only swaddle her for night time and that long nap. This seems to work beautifully.

She is still eating 4 ounces every 3 hours, except for afternoon napping time, she goes 4 hours.

She is not a fan of laying on her belly and neither am I since this promotes massive spit up. Yuck.

She made her first long trip (6 hours) to Jason's parents home for her first Crossett visit a few weeks ago and did great in the car! She slept most of the way and we woke her up mid trip for dinner to give her some wiggle time. It was on this trip that she first started sleeping until 7:00. Then when we came home, she went back to 5:30/6:00, but here in the last few days, has been sleeping until 7:00am again. Bliss

I am a day late writing this because I was sick in bed all day yesterday. Not sure if it was a stomach virus or just one of these crazy stomach issues I've been having, but I am thankful to be better today!

No comments: