DISCLOSURE: This is about the potty again. So feel free to skip if this reading doesn't pertain to you. :)
We have progress...major progress!!!
After my last potty post where I was beside myself begging for advice and frustrated, I woke up Saturday to a different tune from Lincoln!
Saturday was the day we had set for celebration at Chuck E. Cheese for his hard work on the potty. Though I'll confess, I was hesitant to take him cause I felt like there was no progress, but we decided to go ahead as planned because he was working hard and it wasn't fun for him all the time.
And then on Saturday morning, before we were to go (by which he was nuclear excited!), he asked me to go poop, then about 20 minutes later asked me to go pee! He then went 3 times while at CEC, and never had an accident all day!!!!
Then today, he came in while we were getting ready for church and told me he had to poop...then told me later this morning that he had to pee...again - 2 days in a row!!!!! He went at church in his class and has had zero accidents so far today as well!
If that wasn't enough, as a bonus, today he was mad when he had to wear a pull-up to church because he wanted to wear his "undies"...this was a first as he has been begging to only wear diapers for the past week!
So just like that, we took a huge step in the right direction! I feel super encouraged about this.
In all honesty, I would have stopped trying to train him last week, except I really don't wanna start doing it in the middle of basketball season b/c we just aren't home that much at all. My goal is to have him rolling pretty well by the time season starts.
Thanks so much for all the encouragement!!!!!!! :)
And here's a pic I took with my phone from CEC:

1 comment:
YEA LINCOLN!! and yea mom! :)
Post a Comment