Tuesday, November 27, 2012

3 Things

1. Black Friday:
My birthday is this Sunday, with Christmas right around the corner, and since I am my old normal size again, shopping sounds fabulous. Some might say shopping is necessary since my current wardrobe is still 50% of clothes I wore in college (and no joke - some even from high school). Since I've basically been pregnant the past 4 years, shopping just hasn't sounded all that exciting.
So this year I was pumped and ready to stand in lines at midnight!
2 items on the agenda:
1. A new phone from Best Buy that was going to uber cheap that day only
2. Clothes

So 10:00pm rolls around and in between yawns I start texting Meredith and Bethany to see if they want to go (because at this point all I wanna do is sleep and I need some motivation). And as I'm talking to them via texts, I was playing around on the Internet and realized the same awesome deals were happening online at that very moment.
What??

Long story short, I ordered brand new Galaxies from Sprint for Jason and myself for $18 (I was expecting to pay $50 at Best Buy...and wait in an infinity line), and bought some clothes for super cheap/free shipping! The only hang up was sprint had me on hold for 30 minutes - while I watched "X Factor" in my recliner and chatted with the family. :)

Best Black Friday shopping ever.

And then the next morning, I slept in, and hit the malls with Jason's family around 9:00am, and we shopped for the next 10 hours, never having to wait in lines for dressing rooms or checkout! I guess all the peoples were worn out from standing in the midnight lines???

Regardless, Black Friday was glorious!

I also must add I purchased something I swore years ago I never would on 2 fronts:
                                            1. Skinny Jeans
                                            2. And white ones, at that.
These post-pregnancy hormones have fully taken over.

2. Post Pregnancy
        Speaking of which, I know I'm 6 months out, but this is around the time after Noah I started having (what I think now, looking back) was hyperthyroid issues. It resolved with Noah after he turned One on its own, and I bet it does the same this time, but seriously - a woman's hormones are something else.
       And I think I talked about that crazy rib pain I had been having for months? Finally figured that one out too this morning at the Chiro: I have a rib that keeps popping out of place and has damaged some of the connective cartilage around it. She found it 2 months ago, popped it back in, and it didn't bother me at all until a few weeks ago. Went back today and sure enough it was out of place again. Glad to know the answer finally!!

3. Tiger Basketball
          The first real game is tonight!!!! Can't wait!!!!

No comments: