Monday, August 15, 2011

The Piccata

Yall I swear this isn't turning into a food blog, but I'm sticking with reviewing these new recipes for those that care to know (my apologies if you're eyes are rolling right now).

Tonight was the Chicken Piccata (recipe on previous previous).

I followed recipe except I omitted the capers and used fat-free half & half.

I turned out quite tasty! Noah absolutely loved it (more than anyone) and Jason gave it high reviews. :) He said it ranked lower than last nights creation only because he knew last nights was a little healthier for him (I'm training him well!).

We all agreed the large amounts of fresh squeezed lemon juice made it tastier and added the kick.

Oh - I also learned how to grill tonight. :)

So there you have it...3 successes so far!

1 comment:

"The Mrs." said...

That sounds really good, I am going to have to try it! ;)
http://lifeofemilyschmitz.blogspot.com/