Friday, May 13, 2011

Directionless

Keeping it real...

I used to be over-the-top anal about washing my face before I went to bed...now I consider it golden if I wash my face once-a-day...

Piggy-backing off that one, I don't shower every day (I never have on this one). Maybe it's the long hair that's such a pain to dry? Maybe it's laziness?

Therefore, when I go overseas to remote areas where water is hard to come by, I secretly relish not having to take showers and love the new "norm" for my length of stay.

I always know EXACTLY how much money is in our bank account and savings...like, to the penny.

I take naps...long ones. And I still have no problem sleeping 10 hours at night.

I'm an "off-brand" queen...never buy the original of products, EXCEPT cleaning materials. The equate versions of dishwashing soap/detergent/etc. just doesn't cut it.

I could eat gummy worms (black forest only) for breakfast/lunch/dinner and be fully satisfied.

I have never fried a piece of food in my life and have no intention on doing so.

I put my make-up on in the dark. Always have. No one's ever understood it. No lighting is better than bad lighting. (Makes sense, right?)

I could take pictures and then edit them for hours...but you already knew that.

I absolutely HATE movies that are not believable. Regardless of the reviews, I'll go see any and every documentary.

I am a firm believer in having zero debt (passionate in fact)...and this includes even owning a house (gasps...i just shot down the American dream).

Note** We have debt, but are working on it. :)

My 2 -year-old still has a pacy and is not potty-trained. And I'm not currently forcing either to change.

I am an absolute Chris Martin fanatic. To the unth degree.

I've written somewhere between 75-100 songs in my lifetime that are kept on discs. I haven't written one in about 8 years. I only write when I'm depressed or hurting. So that's good news for dry spell, huh?

I'm not very competitive (unless it comes to competing against myself), but I am a freaking good sales person!

I'm scared of flying. For a long period of time I was flying 3 times/year and have had 2 serious plane issues involving emergency personnel...I used to love flying but finally had to admit to myself a few years ago that I am now bordering having a straight fear of it. However, this doesn't stop me from doing it. (Just thankful I don't have to as much these days).

I like having just a few close friends versus a ton of pseudo ones that I have little in common with.

I don't put on "real clothes" every day or make-up. It makes the days of actually getting "dressed" that much more enjoyable. And a + of staying at home.

I hate beer. The only full one I've ever drank was in Africa because it's all they had and it was hot.

Give me a bag of marshmallows and I can eat the whole thing.

I'm the same about broccoli.

And I have now successfully ended my blogging dry-spell...sorry for the lack of creativity.

No comments: