Monday, August 9, 2010

Butt Paste

Have you ever let your toddler play in the butt paste? Yeah, neither have I. Has your toddler ever had 15 minutes alone with a huge tub of butt paste and you were completely unaware? Well, that's what happened last night at the McMahan's house (only it was the toddler and his sidekick Bruce who were the culprits) and let me tell you  - there is no cleaner equipped for the disastrous MESS that junk makes! Oh my word did we have our hands full. I wish I had a picture, but we were so mortified by the sticky clumps of paste all over the bed room, clothes, the walls, the furniture, the floor, the DOG (yes, Bruce was sporting nice clumps of the mess), Lincoln's hair...Seriously. If you've ever had this happen, you understand. If not, I pray it never happens to you. In the end, I had to throw away all of Lincoln's bath toys, bleach out the tub to get it all (what came off his body), we're discussing buzzing his hair, because that's STILL not completely out, after 3 washes! I washed his clothes and - NOPE. Still there. Oh and Bruce? We tried to wipe him off the best we could...then about an hour later, Bruce began puking the most humongous piles EVER. Oh dear. He ate it, too. I then became nervous, googled it, and found Bruce isn't the only dog to ingest such nastiness. Oh - and to take him straight to the hospital because it was toxic to dog. But our Bruce seemed just fine after he puked and is 100% normal today so we'll pass on that bill.
On a happier note, here is Lincoln playing in the floor with little Noah.


1 comment:

Larsen Family said...

I have never had that happen in my house and I am glad I haven't. If the clothes have a greasy stain, you could try Dawn dishwashing liquid. Pour it right on the clothes before you wash them. It really takes grease out of clothes just like dishes. Not sure if this tip will help; but I thought I would share. :)